The first step to creating and maintaining an ADA-compliant and accessible school website
Beginning in 2018, every school is required to have a Website Accessibility Policy in place. Does your school or district have one?
This webinar walks you through the steps to create a policy, generate the necessary support and promote it so that your school community knows where you stand when it comes to making your website ADA compliant and accessible to those with disabilities.
Webinar attendees will learn:
- Why website ADA compliance accessibility is important
- The timetable to become compliant
- How to put a web accessibility process in place
- Creating a website accessibility policy in just minutes
- Promoting your web accessibility policy
- Supporting your school web accessibility
This FREE webinar includes handouts and ready-made templates for getting a web accessibility policy in place at your school fast. Register now.
Who should attend:
- Communications and PR managers
- Web accessibility coordinators
- Principals and school administrators
- District IT managers
- Any school website content creators/managers