Accessibility audit: your first step to creating and maintaining an accessible school website
Beginning in 2018, every school is required to have a website accessibility policy in place and conduct an annual audit. This webinar walks you through the steps to audit your website for accessibility, create a policy, and promote your commitment to accessibility to your school community. Take the first step to making your website ADA compliant and accessible to those with disabilities.
Webinar attendees will learn:
- Why website ADA compliance accessibility is important
- 12 steps to conducting a website accessibility audit
- How to create a website accessibility policy in just minutes
- Understanding WCAG 2.0 and what makes websites accessible
- How to promote your web accessibility policy
- Available software
- Remediation planning
This FREE webinar includes a handouts and ready-made templates for getting a web accessbility policy in place at your school fast. Register now.
Who should attend:
- School communications and PR managers
- School principals and school administrators
- District IT managers
- Any school website content creators/managers