More than just about looking good, your school website is a communications hub with far-reaching impact and potential. It takes some planning, however, to create one that reflects how great your school is and serves as a powerful communications tool.
The FREE How to Plan a School Website that Engages and Delivers Results free webinar walks you through the steps required to effectively plan, analyze and design a website that will serve as a communications foundation for your school or district. You'll learn how to set goals and benchmark so you can transform your website into a real-time communications tool that engages your entire school community.
Webinar attendees will learn:
- Questions to ask when surveying your users
- How to analyze your current website and set goals for your new one
- Website navigation best practices
- Integrating notifications and mobile apps into your website
- Creating an ADA-compliant website
- Setting requirements and tips on selecting a website provider
- Free reporting to help measure your website
You can also participate in the live Q&A during the presentation with Campus Suite staff and featured presenters. All webinar participants get a free School Website Planning Guide and a certificate of completion.